Being awarded a scholarship is a great way for students to be recognized for all their hard work, but you will not get a scholarship if you do not apply. Finding scholarships can be a daunting task, but it is worth the effort. This compiled list is a starting point for students and families to investigate scholarships, but is in no way comprehensive. Families are encouraged to search out additional scholarship opportunities.
Scholarship information can now be accessed via the Scholarships and Awards| Thom Collegiate Google Classroom (join code: nkdtid4) or the invite link is https://classroom.google.com/c/MjQwMzczNjE0NzIz?cjc=nkdtid4
When asking someone to write a reference letter for you, it is important that they know all the wonderful things you have done, both in and outside of school. This form will help you organize your accomplishments to provide to the individual who has agreed to write you a letter.
Thom Collegiate & Regina Public Schools Scholarship Application
Due Date: May 31, 2022 @ 11:59 pm
Google Form Application link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc7wFUHAgAgfOlyqLlRm3sIGBlYVZpC2J143uR_j48C5s0riQ/viewform
Instructions (Please Read Carefully):
1. Complete one application form to be considered for Internal Scholarships and attach
- Personal Profile Letter
- Teacher Reference
2. Select all scholarships in which you meet the qualification criteria.
3. Regina Public Schools Scholarships may require additional supplementary information (upload in the
4. A teacher reference must be requested on or before May 30th.
UofR Entrance Scholarships & Awards
Entrance awards are for those students who will be attending the University of Regina for the first time in the upcoming Fall term.
The University of Regina is pleased to offer a number of scholarships and awards to help you pay for school. There are two types of programs available:
Application Required Entrance Scholarships and Awards
Here are some tips to help you get a head start:
- Review the award descriptions here
- Review the application requirements. This will help you prepare your application and determine your eligibility
- Preparing your personal statement (only one is submitted for all awards you are applying for)
- Prepare a list of Extra-Curricular activities and Community Involvement
- Obtain additional materials required (i.e., letters of reference, writing samples, etc.)
More information available: https://www.uregina.ca/safa/awards/entrance-awards/index.html
Refer to the Admissions at a Glance brochure found here for courses used in the early conditional scholarship/admission calculation: https://urconnected.uregina.ca/counsellors/publications.ezc
CLICK HERE to view the Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall scholarships
ROSEMONT MOUNT ROYAL COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION
Student Volunteer Scholarships (Due May 15, 2021)