If you wish to register your child at Thom Collegiate, first please check School Locator to confirm that Thom is your home school. Please call the school at (306) 523-3600 to set up an appointment with our Vice Principal. You may print and fill out the appropriate form from the list below and bring it in to your appointment along with proof of residency. All students wishing to register must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
If you are new to Canada, and a high school-age student, please visit the Regina Newcomer Welcome Centre. Please review this document for guidelines for admission of students who are not Canadian citizens and view frequently asked questions for newcomers.
- 2019-20 Grade 9-12 Registration Form (English)
- 2019-20 Grade 9-12 Registration Form (French Immersion)
- 2019-20 VAP Registration Form
- 2019-20 FIAP Registration Form
- 2019-20 CRP Registration Forms
For a description of the classes offered, check out our syllabus