April 30th is the official first day of open registration for new students for Fall 2020! All first year students are invited to attend a
Virtual Course Registration Event:
Thursday, April 30 - morning & afternoon sessions
Friday, May 1 - morning & afternoon sessions
Thursday, May 14 - afternoon session
Friday, June 12 - afternoon session
UR Beginning: Course Registration
What will I be learning at my URB session?
• Meet your Faculty Academic Advising team!
• Learn how your program is structured, what overall classes you will need to complete, and what courses you should take for your first semester.
• Discover how to use our Visual Schedule Builder to plan your ideal Fall semester.
• Register yourself in classes.
Please note that you must register to attend UR Beginning. See link above to register.
Are you registered through a Federated College? Please contact your college to book an academic advising appointment.
• Campion College: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Luther College: email@example.com
• First Nations University of Canada: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enrolment Counselling Appointments
Students that require an enrolment counselling appointment, please encourage them to visit urconnected.uregina.ca to book a phone appointment. A member of our Recruitment Team will phone them at an agreed-upon, scheduled time
Questions? Contact us at 1-800-644-4756 or email@example.com and we'd be happy to help!
Text Us! Admitted and prospective students can send us a text at 587-609-6049 and we can answer any questions by text.